Eriez is proud to offer a state-of-the-art testing facility in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, our Central Test Lab (CTL). Providing sample testing with flotation, magnetic and hydraulic separation and filtration equipment, the CTL has a highly qualified staff with years of expertise and a broad range of application experience. The staff includes engineers with advanced degrees at both the master’s and doctoral levels along with field experience that is unmatched in the industry.
With more than 15,000 square feet of dedicated laboratory space and an array of lab and pilot equipment, Eriez has the tools to test and provide detailed process analysis and state-of-the-art solutions for nearly any application.
Eriez provides both on-site evaluations and in-house lab services. Our on-site testing services provide quantitative data generated on a demonstration scale in the plant environment. And with an experienced team of process engineers, Eriez also excels at improving performance by conducting thorough circuit evaluations, determining optimum operating conditions, and finding solutions for problems.
In-house, Eriez possesses laboratory equipment ranging from grinding mills to bench-top and column flotation cells, fire assay, and complex plant circuitry can even be tested and simulated, rather than the traditional method of independent staged testing.
Eriez also offers a wide variety of processing, mining and flotation laboratory equipment for sale and for sample trials at https://www.eriezlabequipment.com.
Eriez’ battery of test equipment includes:
- Single and multi-stage column flotation circuits
- Bench top flotation cells
- Pilot-scale columns
- Lab- and pilot-scale HydroFloat Separators
- Lab- and pilot-scale CrossFlow Separators
- Grinding equipment (cone, ball, and rod mills)
- XRF analytical capabilities
Testing and Analysis capabilities includes:
- Bench-top batch testing
- Batch milling (ball, rod)
- Continuous milling (ball, rod)
- Steady-state column flotation testing
- Fire assay analysis
- High and low gradient magnetic separation
- Plant simulation with the mini pilot-plant